I know...I've been really bad about posting new pictures and doing an update. I've finally gotten around to it. As of today, Madisen is 10 months old and Katelin is 26 months. They are both growing up so fast. Here are some great pictures taken over the last couple of months.
"Look at me, Mom. I found your sunglasses."
"Happy Easter!"
Two peas in a pod. They are inseperable!
I think Maddie looks just like her Papa Spencer, here .
Katelin managed to climb up onto the window seat and this is her reaction to being "discovered" where she shouldn't be. She thought she'd get out of trouble by saying, "Hi Mommy!" She didn't!
"Ok, I'm ready for my cake now."

"Mmmm."
"Oh boy...I think I had too much frosting!"
Maddie looking fresh after a bath and ready for bed.



1 comment:
Cute! It's funny when James was here we all joked about how Eric ALWAYS is wearing the same shirt and are convinced he never changes, this post reaffirmed our suspicions! he must have like 10 of them?
Post a Comment