Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Happy Halloween and Maddie's 2 month birthday!

Katelin was a pumpkin fairy for Halloween...she loved it. Wasn't quite sure what to do, but loved walking around at our town "Trunk or Treat." Of course, I didn't let her have any candy...hey, what she doesn't know won't hurt her! She doesn't even know what candy is, and I'd like to keep it that way for as long as possible!

Madisen is two months old now and doing great. She is smiling like crazy and trying so hard to giggle. Right now we are just getting some cooing that is a sorta laugh.


"Trick or Treat!"

Madisen looks like a boy in this picture from the stupid hat! But she's still super cute .







One of Madisen's 2 month old pictures. She did really well and smiled lots!



Katelin was a total stinker and cried almost the whole time. This is one of the two pictures out of 10 where she wasn't crying. We did a retake a week later and made Daddy stay home...that made all the difference in the world. I'll post a couple of those once I get them.

Our attempt at a family picture...they turned out pretty well considering Katelin's meltdown.

No comments: