Sunday, February 17, 2008

Bathtime for Katelin!

A quick update on the Norton family...this past month has brought a few changes in our household. We found out we are expecting our 2nd baby...due September 7th. And no, it wasn't an accident! New baby and Katelin will be about 17 months apart.
Katelin decided about a week ago she didn't want to nurse anymore, and for a baby that wanted absolutely NOTHING to do with a bottle or formula, she is now fully weaned and drinks from a bottle like a pro. I was flabergasted! Some may say she takes after me in that we don't really know what to expect from her!
She is also so close to walking on her own. She tries so hard to stand on her own, and she walks along everything she can grab ahold to. I'm sure it will only a couple more weeks now. She will be 10 months old on the 18th and is growing waaaaaay to quickly. She is such a silly little girl. She loves to play with her toys and talk to them and, I think, telling them stories. She also is a GREAT sleeper. We've got her trained now to go to sleep on her own and she sleep usually between 11-12 hours a night straight through. She's just about to the point where she only takes one nap a day (which I'm not looking forward to...I enjoy the quiet time!).
Here are some adorable pictures of bathtime...her favorite time of the day. She loves to "swim" in the tub and play with the Sesame Street toys.




No comments: